1. A great pair of jeans is a wardrobe staple. It can be cropped for warm weather dressing, but it doesn’t have to be. There are a lot of different styles for jeans this season from wide legs to skinny ones. Finding the most flattering cut depends on your body type, but with so many to choose from, jeans are a great choice.
2. Every woman needs a great looking blazer for summer dress-ing. There are a lot of styles from which to choose. It can be constructed, unconstructed, cropped or longer. A blazer will take you from the office to dinner and will complete an outfit.
3. The Bermuda short is back this season. Choose one with or without a cuff. Dress it up with heels or wear it more casually. It’s a great look that works for many body types.
4. A casual, but dressier outfit can take you to a bridal shower or to dinner. A two- piece outfit, such as anything from our line Fresh Produce, has mix and match jackets, pants, cargo pants (cropped and long) to coordinate with different color T- shirts/sweatshirts. It’s easy dressing that every woman must have in her wardrobe.
5. A soft, feminine blouse updates a wardrobe and works well with staples such as black pants. It’s a must for its versatility and style potential.